Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 13. oktober 2012

China Glaze Meteor Shower – Speciality Collection 2009, review and swatches - anmeldelse

This old swatch post from last winter is good to go while I'm blog leave LOL - please only look at the polish ;)
Meteor Shower is an absolutely gorgeous dark midnight blue jelly glitter polish with a heavy load of multicolor glitter. It is opaque in one coat, but two coats bring out an extra dimension. It dries a little bumpy, so use a good top coat to enhance the shine and depth, and to make it smoother. This is one coat with a top coat.
Meteor Shower er en fantastisk smuk, mørk midnatsblå jelly neglelak spækket med multifarvet glitter. Den dækker ved et lag, med et ekstra lag giver den endnu en dimension. Den tørrer med en lidt ujævn overflade, men hvis du bruger er godt toplak, fremmer du glittereffekten og får en glat overflade. På billederne ser du et lag med toplak.

19 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my god it's gorgeous. If it ever needs a new home, please don't hesitate to contact me ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. A long time lemming of mine, I'm not eniterly sure why I never picked this up... Its beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  3. Like a stars in the sky! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. This color is amazing i was lucky enough to get one :)

    SvarSlet
  5. i'm so glad i have it in my stash <3
    i'm glad you're back :D

    SvarSlet
  6. This polish is stunning! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. That color is sooo uh...how should I say...just to die for:)

    SvarSlet
  8. It's gorgeous indeed. Amazing!

    SvarSlet
  9. One coater and beautiful! What more could you ask? :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. So beautiful! Love the glitters! :-)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  11. It is a beautiful polish and your nails look awesome!

    SvarSlet
  12. so gorgeous that now is on my wishlist ^^

    SvarSlet
  13. Thank you all -I'm happy you like Meteor Shower and my oooold swatches :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...