Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 25. marts 2014

Kiko 255 Violet Microglitter swatches - my favorite Kiko

Kiko 255 Violet Microglitter is a totally gorgeous dark purple loaded with holographic micro glitters, it’s one of my absolute favorite purples – and my favorite Kiko.
This is two easy coats, and because it dries a little bit gritty I added a coat of Seche Vite Top coat for these swatches.
I am SO happy I have a backup of this gorgeous polish - but it's still available - AND I just discovered that Kiko now ships to many new countries, including Denmark - have a look to see if they ship to your country too, click HERE...

25 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful! :-) I agree with you, this Kiko is also one of my favourite purples! :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. It's beautiful, so it's a favourite of mine as well :)

    SvarSlet
  3. One of my favourite nail polishes and definitely my favourite from Kiko!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is so gorgeous - it deserves a lot of fans :)

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. So do I, it's such a beautiful effect :)

      Slet
  5. Got this one when I was in Milan, but never got round to wearing it. It looks so pretty on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh you should try it soon, you will love it!

      Slet
  6. Universet i neglene :-) Jeg synes at Kiko har nogle flotte farver... Håber at det snart kommer til DK :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Lige præcis - men desværre tror jeg ikke lige det sker - men nu sender de da til Danmkark, og til en OK forsendelsespris, og det synes jeg er et stort fremskridt :)

      Slet
  7. That is one of my fav Kikos too ^^
    On the latest sales, I found that on sale (and I already had a bottle), so I've bought two bottles as back ups :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. YAY, it's definitely worth having more back ups of :)

      Slet
  8. I do like the slight hint of glitter on that rather dark background

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, those micro glitters does the trick for me too :)

      Slet
  9. Well, that's the only Kiko I got. It's really gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  10. I have this stunner too ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...