Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 4. april 2015

Chanel Jasmin 171 swatches 2005 - Collaboration Saturday


Are you ready for a new Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!?
Chanel Jasmin 171 is from 2005. It’s a pale nude with a light pink hue and a super shiny finish with a light shimmer. Two coats might be enough, but I chose to apply an additional for these photos, and I didn’t use a top coat.
Do You like it?
I wonder what Elena has for us, will you join me on a visit..?

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. One day, when I'm a big girl, I'm going to buy my own Chanel and Dior polishes... for now I'll just ooh and ahh when I see them on your site :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm happy to hear that - and I'm sure you one day will have your dreams fulfilled :)

      Slet
  2. It's really nice and I'm sure it's very rare (didn't even know, it's existing ;o)).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - there are so many Chanel polishes - but then again, they produced them for sooo many years...

      Slet
  3. Very pretty shimmer in it! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. It's not really my colour and I don't think it would look good on me. But I do like the subtle shimmer :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Normally also not mine - but I think it looked rather nice against my skin...

      Slet
  5. Very tender and pale color:) shimmer looks great with it

    SvarSlet
  6. have never seen this one before! it is very pretty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have seen it a few times, but not often...

      Slet
  7. This color would look terrible on me :/

    SvarSlet
  8. Pretty...Pretty...Pretty...Looking just awesome on you. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy you think so!

      Slet
  9. Delicate! And perfect for Spring, isn't it? :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...