Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 21. oktober 2015

Aveniro crystal glass files review

I was happy to say yes, when the Czech company Aveniro asked if I wanted to do a review for them!
I love Czech crystal glass files, they are in my opinion the best in the world, the most gentle yet efficient also for nails that tend to split or peel.
Aveniro (choose your language at the top right corner) makes crystal glass files in different sizes with both pointed and rounded tips. You can get them without any decoration and with a variety of different kinds of decorations, as you can see on their website Aveniro.

So let’s see what they sent me:
Three crystal glass files, also called crystal files, all pointed and double-sided/with an abrasive surface on both sides. I definitely prefer that, because you can use them longer before you clean them under running water to remove the filing dust!
One small file 9mm long and 2mm thick colored (with a gradient effect in two colors) file, 2 medium 135mm and 2mm thick, one colored and one with butterflies in crystal
AND the in my opinion quite novel and super brilliant multifunctional manicure stick that I will get back to at the end of this post.
 A closer look at the crystal decoration and the colors...

And finally the multifunctional manicure stick:
It comes in a protective tube, easy to open.
Quote from the website, the description is very accurate: "Glass manicure sticks have two working areas that will facilitate care of your nails. On the first end there is a grinding tip with a mini rounding that easily gets under the nail, yet minimizes the risk of injury. This way you will perfectly remove hardened dirt under nails. From the other side the end is bevelled. The bevel has abrasive surface on its circumference for shaping and smoothing your nails. The flat end is intentionally smooth so that you can push back and remove the cuticle around the fingernail without scratching the nail."


Below you see close-ups of the surfaces and ends, click on the photos to enlarge them...

My conclusion:
I love the files, they work just like they should, efficiently and gentle - and let's not forget that they have an unlimited lifespan of the abrasive surface, read why and see comparisons with other types of files HERE!
So unless you break your crystal glass file, you have it for life!
The multifunctional manicure stick, well where have it been all my life?
It is really gentle as a cuticle pusher - but what I find really, really brilliant is the pointed end. After filing I hold it under each nail and roll it along the free edge - and all filing dust on the free edge is gone, I really love that function.
It's also brilliant for slightly rounding the corners of a square nail, I always do that, so that I don't go around hurting anyone - or myself LOL

Where to get these products:
If you are interested in any of these lovely products, please contact Aveniro right HERE and they will help you find a retailer.


My hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram


19 kommentarer:

  1. The moment I saw that manicure stick I scrolled down to see if there was a link to a store that sells them. I probably don't need to tell you I immediately filled out the contact form to ask for a reseller :)
    That manicure stick sounds like a great way to get rid of the little shavings that are left after filing down nails.

    SvarSlet
  2. The stick looks really smart. I wonder how difficult they are to get your hands on - I find it a little bit irritating to have to fill out a form to get the name of a retailer.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed very smart, I hope you get one anyway!

      Slet
    2. Probably not, but that's okay :)

      Slet
  3. I like that manicure stick. I already use tips of my glass files to remove nail shavings from beneath my nails, but I'd prefer a dedicated tool.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the tips are usable, bit not nearly as this manicure stick - it's so wonderful!

      Slet
  4. love glass files, that stick looks pretty handy :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Loving the look of these products. I keep seeing bedazzlin' files around the net and it makes me think how dull mine is.. and surely I am due to get a back up file :P Its the manicure stick that really has me though, it looks like it great quality. xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. To me a file is one of the most important things for my nails - and it's such a pleasure to work with quality stuff....

      Slet
  6. They do look good. How much do they normally cost?

    Lol I've had the same nail file for a long, long time! It's lasted me well but I do use buffers and emery boards too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I used to use a metal file years back, but now only my crystal file/s ;)

      Slet
  7. I always use glass files from my local drug store. They surely don't last for life! Maybe one day I will treat myself with such pretty luxury files.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Compared to what we spend on polish, a quality crystal file is inexpensive I think LOL

      Slet
  8. They look really great, and as they work great, this is the winning combination! :-) I love those butterflies :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. How pretty are those files....I must say that they have glamorized a boring look of files. And yes that manicure stick is truly brilliant. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they are beautiful - and the MS is so genius!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...