Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 9. januar 2016

Chanel Vanity 61 + 161 swatches


Chanel Vanity 61 and 161 is as far as I can tell the same polish. I suspect 61 was released in 2003 or 2004, MAYBE as a USA only release (my bottle is a Made in USA). My 161 is a Made In France, so maybe it was released on a later occasion as a repromotion OR for the first time outside USA. So pure guesswork on my behalf. I’m wearing 61 on my index and ring finger, and 161 on my middle finger and my pinky. It is a muted pink cream – a bit coral leaning I think. You see it in two coats.
Do you like this muted pink - I think it is a fairly "safe" and work friendly polish...


1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brands: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Youtube

26 kommentarer:

  1. Pretty! I would probably use it as an accent color (dots anyone?) on a lighter base but it's really nice all by itself. Definitely a color I would wear :)

    SvarSlet
  2. It looks very feminine and beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Work friendly is a great word for it :) It's not bad though, not at all :)

    SvarSlet
  4. It is a pretty pink and one I'd happily wear :-D

    Work friendly indeed. Thankfully I can wear what I want in my work :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm my own boss - and I demand strong colors :D

      Slet
    2. Ah ah :-D time ago I had a dinner out with my colleagues and I had the great idea to go there with a simple manicure, I don't know if you remember, the one with the glittery-sand effect and some coloured dots... the feminine part of the dinner started to look at my nails and to ask me: oohh let me see you nails, they're so beautiful blah blah... and so on... oMG!!! What a situation .... !!!

      Btw this pinky nail polish is a love ♡

      Slet
    3. Hahaha, I remember - that's so fun and LOL, I see how you felt ;)

      Slet
    4. For me it has been quite embarrassing eheh!!! :-D

      Slet
    5. Well, they loved it, so that's a good thing I think!

      Slet
  5. Very safe color, I'd say. Which means I want to put glitter on it. :)

    SvarSlet
  6. I agree, work friendly and not boring.

    SvarSlet
  7. cute pink, definitely the same polish :D

    SvarSlet
  8. vanity is so wonderful <3 love this shade <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...