Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 22. marts 2016

Model City Berry Sweet and Grape Crush swatches


Today I have swatches of my two picks from the Model City Winter 2015 collection: Berry Sweet and Grape Crush.

Berry Sweet:
Model City Berry Sweet is a girly and adorable pink slightly magenta-leaning holo jelly with added holo micro glitters. It was fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Grape Crush:
Model City Grape Crush is a gorgeous purple holo jelly with added holo micro glitters. It was fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love both - but Grape Crush a lill' bit more ;)
How about you?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

12 kommentarer:

  1. Same preference for Grape Crush here.
    Although I don't LOVE the polishes, I do like them... does that count as well? ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. They both are lovely shades! And looking very beautiful on you! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. To my surprise I'm more into Berry Sweet here: its base colour is a stunner! And I love they're jelly, so you can build the colour up as it pleases you <3

    SvarSlet
  4. I like them both, it's too hard to pick a favourite! :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Grape Crush is my favourite, but I surprisingly like Berry Sweet as well. :)
    Both look so good on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm happy to hear it - and thanks a lot!

      Slet
  6. Grape Crush is my favourite :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...