Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 23. april 2016

Chanel Rose Frêle 44 swatches


Chanel Rose Fréle 44 is an old lady, really really old, but I don’t know how old.
She is a peculiar mix of pink, salmon and brick red with a super subtle violet shimmer not really seen on the nails. It might not be the perfect color with my skin type, but also not as bad as I thought – and no matter what, I’m so happy to own her! This is two coats…
Do you like this old lady?


1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

  1. Maybe she's an old lady, but in that case she aged beautifully :)
    I really like this color. It's not flashy or anything, just a really classy, elegant spring color.

    SvarSlet
  2. I actually don't think that it looks bad with your skin tone! I totally understand why you're happy to have her :)

    SvarSlet
  3. A really pretty shade indeed!

    SvarSlet
  4. Nice shade, I like also that subtle shimmer :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is a very nice - but subtle shimmer!

      Slet
  5. That's a pretty girl-y summer-y shade! love it!

    SvarSlet
  6. A perfect coral shade. Love it!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...